Maintaining a healthy lifestyle makes a huge difference and has a major impact on your emotions, especially the feeling of happiness. It keeps you energetic and enthusiastic. But what is being healthy? The following will help you have a better physical and mental lifestyle.
1. Try to Eat More Fruits, Vegetables, and Proteins
- Decreases blood pressure
- Reduces risk of heart disease
- Prevents some types of cancer
2. Train for at Least 3 to 4 Times Per Week
- Reduces the risk of diabetes
- Fights depression
- Boosts your mind
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
3. Drink Plenty of Water
- Water, it carries nutrients to your cells to get rid of the bacteria in your bladder.
- Dehydration many cause dizziness, confusion, and weakness
4. Practice Yoga and Meditation
- Gives you a break from your busy life.
- Helps you hold your breath even longer
- Makes you stronger
- Increases your concentration.
- Helps you lose weight easily
By Nour Shoukair